Saturday, November 15, 2008

meyers family blog

what an amazing week it has been. after 3 days of riding shabbat has never been more appreciated than this one!! we are staying on the 4th floor - 8 flights of stairs - in a building with no elevators and my thighs are more than grateful for a little rest. we are off again tomorrow am and will end up at kibbutz ketura - home of the arava institute and the meyers family cannot wait to visit for a second time. hugs to all and thank you again for all of your support of arava and hazon.

3 comments:

Jana said...

miss you all! sara, cannot wait to hear all about this experience

Unknown said...

It sounds and looks like ya’ll are having what is literally the trip of a lifetime. I can't wait to hear about it.

Unknown said...

Hey Meyers Family!!!! Sounds like you guys are having an amazing experience! I am so jealous and mad I did not go with you! I hope you have as much fun (if that is possible heehee) as we did last summer! JOJO.... YOU ROCK!!!! I am so proud of the three of you! The Plasker Family is sending you lots of love and pedalling energy as you make your way down to the southern point of the land we all love! Love you....LP